- Admissions are open from Nursery Onwards for Academic session 2023-2024
- Minimum age for admission to class Nursery is 2.6 years, class LKG is 3.6 years, class UKG is 4.6 years, class 1 is 5.6 years, class 2 is 6.6 years, class 3 is 7.6 years, class 4 is 8.6 years, class 5 is 9.6 years, class 6 is 10.6 years, class 7 is 11.6 years, class 8 is 12.6 years, at the beginning of the session (as on 31st March).
- The School would inform parents about the interaction process in due course of time.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates countersigned by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
For admission to Playgroup, Nursery, KG and Level 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
- Admission form
- Aadhaar card of the ward & Parents
For admission to other classes a Transfer certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and the completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- The academic year begins from April.
- Summer Holidays are from the third week of May to the last week of June.
- Winter Vacations of 5-7 days.
- Other holidays during the year are notified in the school diary.
- School has adopted SMS Gateway for direct communication with Parent / Guardian.
- The instructions given in this prospectus supersede all other regulations reproduced elsewhere or printed in earlier issues. The prospectus is liable to change without notice. Any such changes, when made, will be binding on all existing students also.
- SCHOOL UNIFORM, BOOK-LIST and DIARY
- The instructions for the same would be given to the child and parents at the time of admission finalisation.
Role of Parents
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in maintaining punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take an active interest in the school activities.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 14 years divided as under:
|Nursery, Class LKG and UKG||:||Primary School|
|Class I to V||:||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||:||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||:||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Political Science, Economics, Commerce & Accounts, EVS, Sanskrit
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.
- The Parents should ensure that fee of his/her ward is deposited in time.
- Fee Will be accepted only through Cashless Channels in favour of “Seth M. R. Jaipuria Schools Bansalcampus – Revenue A/C”.
- Till 10th of the Fee Due Month through Cashless mode & E-pay only.
- Fee Cheque can be dropped in the drop box along with duly filled fee deposit slip at the SCHOOL PREMISES during working hours of working days, till 7th of the due month.
- With Late FEE at the school counter: Fee with late fine and other applicable dues as described in fee receipt book and/or student’s dairy will be accepted at the school counter on Monday & Tuesday each month , between 9AM to 11AM.
- Please fill in all the information in the Fee Receipt Slip. On the back of the slip please fill up Cheque Number, Date, Your Bank Name & Branch. Please fill the Name, Class and Admission Number of student(s) and your contact number on the back of the Cheque too.
- Please use MICR Cheque or Demand Drafts only. Out station Cheque will not be accepted . If fee is deposited by Non MICR or out station Cheque, it may result in non deposit of fee, which will cause inconvenience to parents and imposition of fine. Cheques should be CTS only.
- In case of holidays on due date of fee collection, the fee will be accepted on the next working day.
- In case the fee is deposited through cheque, parents have to ensure that the cheque is issued by them towards the fee deposit, is cleared from their bank. In any case school will not be responsible for the loss of cheque in transit, return of cheque or late clearing of the cheque. Please ensure that there are adequate funds in your account to cover the cheque issued by you. Cheque not honoured for any reason can lead to serious re-percussion.
Fee Structure – New Admission 2023-24
|ONLY FOR NEW STUDENTS ADMISSION FEE (ONE TIME)||(01 APR TO 10 APR )||(25 JUNE TO 10 JULY)||(25 AUG TO 10 SEP)||(25 NOV TO 10 DEC)||(25 JAN TO 10 FEB )||TOTAL WITH ADMISSION FEE||TOTAL WITHOUT ADMISSION FEE|
|ADMISSION FEE ONE TIME||APR & MAY||JUNE,JULY & AUG||SEPT & OCT||EXAMINATION FEE PART-I||NOV,DEC & JAN||FEB & MAR||EXAMINATION FEE PART-II|
|TIME OF ADMISSION||COMPOSITE FEE PART-I||COMPOSITE FEE PART-II||COMPOSITE FEE PART-III||HALF YEARLY||COMPOSITE FEE PART-IV||COMPOSITE FEE PART-V||HALF YEARLY|
|1) NO AMOUNT IS REFUNDABLE , IF THE STUDENT LEAVES THE SCHOOL AFTER ADM. DUE TO ANY REASON.|
|2) EXAMINATION FEE - PART -I PAYABLE IN SEP & PART -II PAYABLE IN FEB.|
|3) IF FEE IS NOT PAID BY THE ABOVE DATES, IT WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH FINE OF RS. 100/- TILL THE END OF MONTH AND IN NEXT MONTH WITH A FINE OF RS. 200/-.|
|4) FEE IS CHARGED FOR 12 MONTHS ONLY (APRIL TO MARCH) WHETHER STUDENT JOINS THE SCHOOL ON THE DATE OR NOT.|
|5) FEE IS TO BE DEPOSITED IN SCHOOL COUNTER / JAIPURIA NOW APP.|
|6) CONTINUOUS DELAY OF SIX MONTHS IN FEE PAYMENT, WILL RENDER THE STUDENT'S NAME LIABLE TO BE STRUCK OFF ROLLS.|
|7) OTP IS ACCEPTED FROM 01-04-2023 TO 30-04-2023 ONLY.|